Sewage Sludge Screens
Septage receiving stations for efficient treatment of septic sludges by means of
- HUBER Sludge Acceptance Plant ROTAMAT® Ro3.1 and Ro3.2 with fine screen
- HUBER Sludge Acceptance Plant ROTAMAT® Ro3.3 with integrated grit trap
- HUBER Sludge Acceptance Plant RoFAS with wash drum
HUBER provides complete systems and processes for septic sludge treatment and septage receiving stations. Our equipment, as proven during many years of experience, is especially suited for septic sludge treatment.
Hundreds of HUBER plants for septic sludge treatment have been installed worldwide. Septic sludge is typically delivered in tanker vehicles. Depending on the size of the WWTP, it may be pumped into a balancing tank from where it is´continuously fed to the plant. Direct feeding without prior balancing is possible at larger plants.
In any case, removal of coarse material, such as hygienic products, plastic material, etc., from the septic sludge is necessary.
There are several requirements for good septic sludge treatment:
- High capacity to minimise waiting time of tanker vehicles
- High separation efficiency to achieve excellent separation of non-degradable material
- Automation to minimise operator attendance
- Complete encasement to eliminate odour annoyance
- Reliable operation without impairment by grit and gravel
- Integrated screenings washing and compaction to produce screenings suitable for landfill and to reduce their weight and disposal costs
To meet these requirements HUBER developed special ROTAMAT® machines and plants that have proven their efficiency and reliability in hundreds of installations.