HUBER Solutions for Wastewater Reuse as Service and Process Water
Well-treated wastewater can be reused as service water in many ways:
- For irrigation of plants on plantations and fields or in parks and gardens:
To minmize evaporation losses, water should be infiltrated into the ground through drip irrigation. Irrigation water must not contain solids or bacteria, but should contain dissolved nutrients (N and P).
- For water-saving infrastructure in buildings:
High-quality effluents can be reused as service water for toilet flushing, laundry and vehicle washing, as cooling water for air conditioning systems, or for irrigation of gardens and yards. The service water must be full-biologically treated and disinfected.
- As process water in the industry:
High-quality effluents are mostly used for rinsing, flushing and washing processes. Quality requirements depend on its specific use. Process water must usually be c 2000 rystal clear and disinfected.
We offer centralized, semi-centralized and decentralized HUBER Solutions for the production of reusable water from wastewater.
Centralized HUBER Solutions:
- MeChem® for very cost-effective mechanical/chemical wastewater treatment;
PondPlus® for rehabilization and upgrading of wastewater lagoons.
Semi-centralized HUBER Solutions:
- ClearNear® with compact membrane bio-reactors (MBR) for settlements, villages, small towns and suburbs with up to 5,000 inhabitants.
Decentralized HUBER Solutions:
- ClearOnSite® with compact membrane bio-reactors (MBR) for large buildings and building complexes (e.g. hotels, office buildings, service areas, resorts or recreational facilities) with up to 500 persons;
- SeptiMem® with septic tanks that are upgraded to membrane bio-reactors for houses and residential buildings with up to 50 residents.
- MeChem® for cost-effective and affordable centralized wastewater treatment
- PondPlus® for rehabilitation and upgrading of wastewater lagoons
- or semi-centralized wastewater treatment in settlements
- ClearOnSite® for decentralized wastewater treatment at large buildings and building complexes
- SeptiMem® for decentralized wastewater treatment at residential buildings