HUBER RakeMax® Multi-Rake Bar Screen
Re 2000 liable, sturdy travelling screen
- Very high screenings discharge capacity
- Low headloss
- Low installation height above ground level even in deep channels
- Control-independent safety system
The RakeMax® Screen is perfectly suited to both municipal and industrial wastewater and process water screening. The cleaning elements, attached to the chain system, can easily be adjusted to suit different requirements.
These elements can be conventional rakes, or brushes, or plastic wipers. As the cleaning elements are changeable, the screenings discharge capacity is then adjustable. This is especially favourable for high solids loads.
The installation height of the RakeMax® above ground level is very small and only dependent, even in case of deep channels, on the installation height of screenings transport or washing units.
Both ends of the cleaning elements are connected to drive chains. Each chain is driven by a sprocket on a common shaft and a flange mounted gear motor. Furthermore, defined meshing of the cleaning rakes with the bar rack ensures a high operating reliability. If the screen operation is blocked, a mechanical overload protection interrupts the operation.
More products of this group:
The benefits of the RakeMax® Screen at a glance:
- Very low headloss - high separation efficiency
- Defined meshing of the cleaning rakes with the bar rack ensures a high operating reliability.
- Screen installation possible without a bottom step
- Compact design with a low installation height above ground level
- Completely odour-encased screen with easy to remove covers
- Easy-to-retrofit into existing channels, installation without channel recesses possible
- The screen consists of a self-supporting folded stainless steel profile so that it can easily be lifted out of the channel.
- Not hindered by gravel or grit
- Simple and easy-to-access chain tensioning unit
- All parts in contact with medium (except the chain, drive and bearing) are made of immersion
- Pickled stainless steel, optional stainless steel chains.
- High screenings discharge capacity through adjustable cleaning elements
- Independently replaceable rake and comb plates