ROTAMAT® Screw Conveyor Ro 8 / Ro 8t
Transport of coarse, fine and compacted screenings, sludge, grit, and solids from industrial processes
- in a closed tube (Ro 8) or
- in a lidded trough (Ro 8t)
Our customized designed and manufactured ROTAMAT® Screw Conveyors are supplied as closed tube or trough version, depending on the requirements.
They are installed for horizontal, inclined and even vertical transport of screenings, dewatered sludge, grit etc. from wastewater treatment plants, or other solids from industrial processes.
The entire process of material transport takes place within a closed tube or a lidded trough. Gentle movement in an enclosed pipe prevents odor nuisance and dust development.
The ROTAMAT® Screw Conveyors are custom made for the individual product to be conveyed and designed and manufactured with state-of-the-art techniques. Due to their special design principle the conveyors can be equipped with either a push or pull drive and feed hoppers or discharges can be added if required. Direct screenings transfer from one to the other screw conveyor is no problem.
More products of this group:
- Installation angle up to 90°
- Completely made of stainless steel: The machine is completely made of stainless steel and pickled in an acid bath which eliminates corrosion and thus reduces maintenance.
- Enclosed system: Gentle movement in an enclosed pipe prevents odor nuisance and dust development.
- Outdoor installation: For outdoor installations, the ROTAMAT® Screw Conveyor Ro 8 / Ro 8t can be supplied with a frost protection, combined with an additional insulation if required.
- Low maintenance: No lubrication. Regular checking and visual inspection are sufficient.